Today I am feeling very unhappy becuz no one will FEED ME! I do get food but it is NOT nice and gourmet foods like a purrrfect Purrsian deserves! I am thinking that I could get a JOB at a French Bistro tomorrow and maybe just steal the SOUP because I am a MISCHIEF CAT. MISCHIEF CATS are very very in trouble when they get caught said my daddy! Will someone please send me some GOOD food? See my picture below and HELP my poor TUMMY!

6 Purrs & Barks:

Beezle @ June 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Ah such fuzzy paws! I demand food more often than I receive it. In fact, the humans should be my waitstaff, or would that be pawstaff? Lucky me, I have food allergies! Really? No, not so lucky, it resulted in too many baths, but now I get "fancy" (read healthy) kibble. Hope you get some Noms soon!

Jasmim @ June 25, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Oh! Thanks for visit us ^^
We love making new friends! You're very cute =)
We are also unhappy that nobody feed you >< I hope now you already fed =x

Jas & Gi

The Island Cats @ June 25, 2009 at 11:35 PM

We hope you got those crab legs!!

Samantha & Mom @ June 26, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Crab legs sound yummy!! We hope you got some good food!! We are very pleased to meet you Mr. Grumster!!
Your FL furiends,

Samantha & Mom @ June 26, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Opps!! Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III

Anonymous @ June 26, 2009 at 2:18 AM

Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere, Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III! We never get anything exciting to eat either.