so i am making my mom do the mom meme because everyother cat mom has done it. she thinks that she is too boring but i dont think so. if you just want a see a picture of me scroll all the way down!
Either (1) post 7 facts about yourself AND photos OR (2) post 10 facts about yourself with no photos, OR (3) post a childhood picture of yourself.
i guess i will do seven facts and pictures since i do not have any child pictures.
here i am doing a photoshoot with my husband who is a photographer. he takes most of the wilfred pictures.
this is his website www.gcjphoto.com
here are facts:
1. i work in the Medical Field for a finance company called Unalisys here is a link to our Website www.smartfundmedical.com
2. i have 3 weeks of cosmotology school left. i am going at night and on saturdays. then i will do hair at home on the side while i continue to work at Unalisys. my school is Aveda Institute of Atlanta, its 1 hour away from Newnan where i live. the drive SUCKS!
3. i love animals of all kinds and would have 100 if i could! i was not allowed to have any growing up because 1-my mom was allergic to cats 2-we had a dog when i was little and it always bit me and tore up the house so we had to get rid of it. so i guess i kinda went a little crazy when i moved out. i have had 2 dogs(mason and tilly) then i got a chinchilla, a bird for Gavin, a iguana which ran away while it was on its leash outside. and a bunny. the last edition to the family was Wilfred and i did not really think i was a cat person until i got him! now i LOVEEEE cats. i almost like him better than the dogs. Shhh dont tell!
4. when i was really little i wanted to be an ice skater but soon realized that wouldnt happen seeing as i live in GA and we didnt have any rinks close by. My DREAM JOB would be a marine biologist and i would want to work at Miami seaquarium and be a dolphin trainer! but i did not want to go to school that long because i hate school!
5. My husband and i went to the same church since we were very little and we got married on the beach in destin December 22 of 2006. it was perfect! i had a Vera Wang dress and bare feet. it was priceless!
6. i don't want kids. i like them but only to play with and would not enjoy having to raise one. my husband shares this opinion on the subject which is good. i just like having animals instead.
7. i am probably one of the youngest cat blog moms. i am only 20 and i will be turning 21 on september 22 and am soooo excited! oh and yes, i got married when i was 18. haha
hope this wasnt completly boring. wilfred is alot more exciting i know!!